Find parking in town, near trails, and more...
Parking in Ohiopyle State Park
Tips for Parking in Ohiopyle
If you are planning a trip to Ohiopyle, it is important to be aware of the parking situation. The park can get very crowded, especially on weekends and during the summer and fall months. As a result, it is important to plan ahead and arrive early if you want to find a parking spot.
There are a several different parking options available in Ohiopyle. The main parking lot is located at the park entrance. This lot is large, but it can fill up quickly. There are also several smaller parking lots located throughout the park. These lots are often less crowded, but they may be further away from the trailheads.
If you are unable to find a parking spot in the park, there are a few other options available. Our map above may help you find additional parking in town or near the trail you are planning to hike. You can park in the town of Ohiopyle along the streets and walk or bike to nearby trails.
No matter how you choose to get to Ohiopyle, be sure to plan ahead and arrive early. This will help you ensure that you have a spot to park and that you can enjoy all that the park has to offer.
Here are some additional tips for parking in Ohiopyle:
- Arrive early, especially on weekends during the summer and fall months.
- Consider parking in the town of Ohiopyle and walking or biking to the park.
- There is a new parking lot accross from Ohiopyle Trading Post and White Water Adventurers.
- Pay attention to No Parking signs around the town and state park.
- Be respectful of other park visitors and follow the park's rules and regulations.